Careers at Capitol Materials Coastal
Hiring South Atlantic construction supply experts
Join Our Team in FL, GA, or SC
Candidates interested in applying for a position with Capitol Materials Coastal can browse available jobs and submit applications online here.
Capitol Materials Coastal is a member of the GMS family of companies. Gypsum Management and Supply (GMS) is a leading specialty distributor of interior building products in North America, including wallboard, acoustical ceiling tiles, insulation, tools, and other building materials.
Our parent company also has its own unique GMS Careers Portal featuring jobs in other areas of the country.
Capitol Materials Coastal is always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to grow their careers. With yard locations across Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina, Capitol currently has a variety of open positions, including:
- CDL Delivery Drivers – works with a team to deliver building materials in a safe and timely manner to our residential and commercial customers
- Delivery Helpers – a non-CDL position which assists in loading and unloading heavy building materials to our customers at their jobsites
- Dispatchers – directs and coordinates the ordering and delivery of materials to customers in day-to-day operations; oversees all activities that concern delivery, equipment, warehouse, and facilities
- Inside and Outside Sales – responsible for all lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Product training in building materials. Note: multiple positions.
- Warehouse Workers – perform warehouse maintenance, shipping/receiving, product storage, and delivery set-up; forklift experience is a plus.
Apply now to join Capitol Materials Coastal. Please visit our Careers Portal where you can browse available jobs and submit your application.
Your Talent Builds Our Foundation of Excellence
Drivers, boom truck operators, and delivery helpers are important team members who are ambassadors of our business and key to providing excellent customer service, every time and on time.
These entry level positions are the lifeblood of our business and offer the possibility to advance into other career opportunities such as operations managers, dispatch, inside and outside sales, safety managers, and yard managers.
We’re Watching Out for You
The safety of employees and customers is always a top priority for us at Capitol Materials Coastal. Our employees are provided OSHA compliant safety vests, hard hats, insulated gloves, and attend weekly safety meetings.
GMS companies like Capitol Materials Coastal offer the kind of competitive wages and great benefits you would expect from an industry leader. These include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and paid holidays. Likewise, our companies share a common commitment to providing a safe work environment, training, and safety recognition.
Join the best construction supply team in the southern Atlantic coastal region. Apply for careers with us now.