The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun (model XGC01T1) is a versatile, powerful and lightweight solution for any contractor dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
The XGC01T1 delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for even the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. It features a 5-speed dial (0-66 IPM) and variable speed trigger that optimizes flow rate and allows for dispensing up to 2.5X faster than other cordless caulking guns.
It has a compact design at 15-7/8” with less weight (only 5.1 lbs. with 18V LXT® battery). Convenience features include a 360° rotatable cartridge holder for increased comfort and ease-of-use when dispensing, as well as a built-in L.E.D. light that illuminates the work area for improved visibility. It also features an Overload Indicator Light that notifies the operator when the tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5-speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360° rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
- Overload indicator light notifies the operator when tool is nearly overloaded to minimize breakage of the sealant cartridge
- Compact and ergonomic design at 15-7/8” long
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L.E.D. light with afterglow illuminates the work area
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Capacity (caulk or sealants): 10 oz.
- Dispense Force: 1,100 lbs.
- Inches Per Minute (variable speed): 0 - 66 IPM
- Speed Settings: 5
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 15-7/8"
- Net Weight (with battery): 13.1 lbs.
- Power Type: Cordless
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 lbs.
- (1) 18V LXT® 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun (XGC01Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) Tool Bag