The Makita® 18V LXT® L.E.D. Flashlight/Spotlight (DML812) delivers bright illumination, versatility, and convenience. The flashlight has 4 modes of operation: Spotlight, delivering 600 lumens, Floodlight, delivering 1000 lumens, Spot/Flood delivering 1250 lumens, and Strobe.
The fast-charging Makita® 18V LXT® Battery delivers up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spotlight mode (when using the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery, sold separately).
The 90° pivoting head provides added versatility, with a durable design engineered for job site conditions. A metal hang-hook provides added convenience.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- 4-Mode operation: delivering 600 lumens on Spot, 1,000 lumens on Flood, 1,250 lumens on Spot/Flood, and Strobe mode
- Illuminates up to 700 yards in Spot and Spot/Flood mode
- Up to 7 hours of continuous illumination in Spot mode with 5.0Ah 18V LXT® battery (battery not included)
- 90º pivoting head for user convenience
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal hang hook is convenient and job site durable
- Compact and ergonomic design with a height of only 12-3/8"
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery and charger not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Lumens (high/med/low): 1,250 / 1,000 / 600 lm
- Run Time (high/med/low): 4 / 4 / 7 hrs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4-11/16" x 4-1/2" x 12-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery, sold separately): 3.7 lbs.
- Shelf Pack Qty: 0
- Pivoting Light: Yes